WHAT IS THE PRACTICE OF TANKORE?
THE PRACTICE OF TANKORE?
1-It means to produce light and sound from collision, giving rise to Bliss and ecstasy. It also blesses the sadhaka with the visualization of the flame of BRAHMA and provides the capacity to unite various types of pranas, and to finally merge Atma with God. Important practices are completed with Tankore.
2-It is this practice which blesses the sadhaka with yoga.The practice mainly relates to Manas center and Tatwas-water, air and earth. Either one or many tatwas are utilized for this practice.
3-It is almost similar to throwing a stone in a tank with full power. A sound will be produced when the stone strikes the water surface and the water waves will spread all around till they reach the shores of the tank. Exactly in the same fashion when in this body tank this Tankore practice is carried is produces waves and sound. These waves are of light and they spread towards the BRAHMANDA, irrespective of the place of their origin.
4-When this is performed repeatedly the knowledge of light and sound dawns automatically. After this is directed towards the known spots of yoga in different body parts, this practice bestows perfection to the sadhaka through light and sound.
TYPES OF THE TANKORE PRACTICE ;-
In fact the process is the same but because of different aims it produces different results :-
1) IN WATER : -
Performed while immersed in water it activates the subtle body. The sadhaka performs the internal kumbhaka and visualizes light in the water with closed eyes then the subtle body becomes manifest.
2) IN AIR :
Internal Kumbhaka is performed with full force and slight pressure is applied on the closed eyes, the light atoms start appearing all along. The sun and moon forms become visible by internal eyes. Atma tatwa desires to meet BRAHMA tatwa which takes place from Agnya. Center to the thousand petalled. With the pressure on eyes these get collected. One can then visualize the sun and the moon with internal eyes.
3)CLOSE TO THE FIRE :-
It is done to increase the light in the atoms of Prana. This is done by attracting the atoms of fire. This is one of the benefits of Yagnas.
4) WHILE LISTENING ANHATA NADA;-
On a high hill top the Sadhaka should sit facing east or north without any clothes on the body during a dark night. He should be away from the disturbances of external sounds. He should hear the Anahata Nada in the right ear and should meditate upon the tip of the nose, without blinking and keep his gaze steadfast on the nose tip as far as possible. Small sun like objects become visible at the nose tip and within 10 to 11 days the sadhaka appreciates complete light. The breathing process should be normal.
5) IN THE BRAHMA FLAME :-
First the 'BRAHMA' flame is realized and Pranas from the organs of sense and activity are directed to merge into it with the help of 'Tankore'. It bestows bliss.
6) DURING SAMADHI;-
During preliminary practices of Samadhi the Atma Tatwas is merged into the BRAHMA Tatwa with the help of Tankore practice. The japa of 'Sham' seed potentiates the unification. However, this practice can only be carried out after the piereing of AUM in Agnya center.
THE PLACE FOR TANKORE (टंकोर):-
1-The main place is the navel plexus. It is here that impure particles are present in a collective fashion not permitting the visualization of Light and sound.
2-The Prana and Udana are made to collide with each other at this spat which results in the replacement of impure particles by pure particles. This practice is learnt by practicing at the naval plexus.
3-The pure atoms developed here can be directed to different body parts and different yogic channels, centres and points can be activated. Ida, Pingla, Sushumna, Chitra, Vajra and BRAHMA Nadis are the main yogic channels which are subject to Tankore by the collected pure pranas.
TECHNIQUE OF TANKORE PRACTICE ;-
The Tankore practice is carried out in the following
1) Inhale through the left nostril gradually and hold the breath for some time and exhale through the right nostril gradually. The breath comes out with pressure and produces the rays of light and sound in the body. These are more on the right side. A few months practice clarifies the sound. Find out the place from where the sound arises and this is the spot for the tankore of prana. Thus a collision occurs at the Navel plexus during the process of inhaling and exhaling.
2) During Kumbhaka the japa of seed alphabets or the Mantras is carried out and Tankore practice performed at different places. It is mental practice. The meditation is centred upon at a particular center and with japa the collision occurs. The respective japa of seed alphabets is a part of the Tankore practice. The Tatwas can be activated by this practice.
3) The japa of Ram seed : The japa of Ram seed in a normal breath process at the Manipoora gives knowledge of the Tankore practice. The kindled fire converts the water into steam which flies upwards. These steam atoms wash out the impure atoma of the different parts of the body. It brings light into the antahkarana. By continuous practices of Tankore the light gets collected into one point. This is the sun spot which is a part of the 'BRAHMA' flame. This practice is responsible for the removal of body impurities and providing consciousness to intellect. The Shiva deep sleep-yoga is attained by this practice.
4) Sit in an easy posture keeping the body straight and close the eyes. Drink nectar with the tongue. Take the breath up to Navel with the help of internal eyes, so as to be sure that prana has touched the Naval center. Direct the prana to the center of the body including the finger tips, and finally collect these prana at the center of the Ahnya chakra. The moment the prana touches the knot of Agnya Chakra divine light is visualised. This is the effect of Tankore. This is the main practice and on perfection given results of various practices simultaneously. Slight pressure on the eyes provides an increase in the intensity of light. The breathing should not be interfered with, in this practice.
5) Sit straight in an easy posture facing east or north and loosely keep the two hands on the knees. Breath in and out forcibly 21 times. Finally breath in and hold the breath and apply pressure on the navel with full force. Keep the tongue united with the palate and apply pressure from above. The pressure applied should be of such a grade that the air starts escaping through the ears. The chin should be fixed on the chest. The ear holes should be plugged with thumbs when air starts escaping. One will listen the sound of AUM immediately. Now meditate in Agnya chakra. This practice results in the Visualization of AUM. Different sounds and realization of sun & moon in Anthakarana also takes place with this practice. On full accomplishment of the practice the prana is made to travel upwards with pressure on the navel during kumbhaka. It also helps in the activation of subtle body and piercing of AUM. All that is done is to give direction to prana. This is complete Tankore practice.
6) For visualization of seed alphabets during Pooraka the japa from A to Aha, during Kumbhaka japa from Kam to Mam and during Rechaka japa from Yam to ksham is done in the thousand petalled lotus. It leads to visualization and complete development to the thousand petalled lotus.