WHAT IS THE SELF ANALYSES?IS IT ESSENTIAL FOR A SADHAK?INNER YOGA-55
WHAT IS THE SELF ANALYSES?--
Self-analyses help you to reflect on where you are in various aspects of your life. Armed with this information, you are better prepared to make necessary adjustments as you move forward in life.So reading ,these sentences given below; judge yourself...
1-Think of the mistakes you hove committed during the course of the day, just before retiring to bed (sell-analysis).
2-Keep daily diary and self-correction register. Do not brood over(To worry anxiously )past mistakes.Think of the mistakes you have committed during the course of the day just before retiring to bed.Once you correct yourself the necessity of brooding goes away.
3-In the evening, after having done the day’s work, sit for fifteen or twenty minutes and recollect what actions you had engaged in from morning till evening. Recollect what you did, how you did it, why you did it. Ask the question, “Why?” What was your ultimate object in performing every action?
3-1-Was it only to help someone else? Was it only to fulfil your duties, to discharge your obligations, to obey orders, or was there something else also? What was your inner feeling when you engaged in each action? This kind of recollection and self-analysis is known as introspection. 4-Daily introspection is very necessary for the spiritual seeker. For this purpose, set apart a certain time in the evening, sit and review the whole day’s activities and try to go into its inner contents.You are always growing and changing based upon your personality and life experiences. Therefore, it’s important to periodically take time out to conduct a self-analysis.
ELEVEN WORDS OF WISDOM;-
1. Renunciation alone can make you fearless and happy. It is the bestower of eternal peace and Immortality.
2. This world is not an illusion. It belongs to a lower order of reality than the Absolute. It is a relative reality while Brahman is the absolute Reality.
3. The basis of lasting unity of all humanity is the religion of heart. The religion of the heart is the religion of love.
4. Men can be united only if they are free from hatred and petty-mindedness and if they are perfectly established in ethical culture.
5. Illusion is born of ignorance. From illusion spring separation, differences, duality, manifoldness and vanity. Therefore, destroy the ignorance by the sword of the knowledge of Self and become free.
6. Man is the resultant product of the sum total of his thoughts.
7. Peace is the most covetable possession on earth. It is the greatest treasure in all the universe. Peace is the most important and indispensable factor for all growth and development. Peace is the fourth condition or super-consciousness.
8. The elimination of egoism is the sole condition of Self-realisation.
9. Evil is a kind of knowledge to show the superiority of goodness by way of comparison.
10. Virtue and vice, pleasure and pain, are of the mind, not yours.. Renounce the ideas: 'I am the doer. I am the enjoyer', and be ever happy.
11-DEPRESSION is not a disease ,
BUT it is only a FALLEN WAVE,
In the ocean of CONSCIOUSNESS ;
Only to RISE again with GREAT,
Force to lift us UP and UP,
Till we REACH the shore SAFELY..
1. Practise Truthfulness, Non-violence and Celibacy.
2. Be good; Do good.
3. Be Tolerant.
4. Be kind to all.
5. Serve all; Serve the Lord in all; Love all.
6. Share what you have with others.
7. Give, Purify, Meditate, Realise.
8. Think rightly; Act rightly.
9. Behold the one Self in all. See God in every face.
10. Feel "I am the all pervading Immortal Self".
APHORISMS(a concise statement of a scientific principle);-
1. Work elevates when done in the right spirit without agency, attachment and expectation of fruits.
2. Even scavengering (search for and collect anything usablefrom discarded waste)when done with the right mental attitude is a Yogic activity for realisation.
3. He who works in the world with Atma Bhav will eventually reach Atma.
4. He is powerful Yogi who keeps up the meditation while performing actions.
5. Keeping up Brahma Bhava While practising Karma Yoga is more difficult than pure Jnana Yoga.
6. To serve humanity, while living in the world is superior to a life of seclusion in a cave.
7. One can conquer the whole world through love, humility and service.
8. The whole world is bound to work with one who feels himself one with the world.